LARRAIOZ MECHATRONIC TEAM
[tabby title=”General info”]
In our almost 30 years of experience in the automation industry and working together with machinery manufacturers, we have learned that we must meet some requirements in order to be successful integrating the latest technologies in the automation processes.
- Experience in the automation process
- Best selection and use of components
- Detecting difficulties in the proposal phase
- Flawless performance
LMT is built with companies and professionals with service vocation that meet the requirements stated above, to who we train and guide so we can offer to the industry the best and most efficient solutions in automation, robotics, and controlled motion.
If you are in the design stage of a new manufacturing process or you want to improve an existing one, we provide our experience in order to advise you technically. If you are in need of an integrator and the best technologies we offer you our LMSIT (Larraioz Mechatronic System Integrator) program, within which the most appropiate partner to implement the solution will be selected.
And… What do they think about the Larraioz Mechatronic Team?
Carsten Stumpf is General Manager for Kawasaki Robotics GmbH.
- To sort out all the previously mentioned challenges
- To exceed in each partners limitations
- To be a synonym for excellence in the market
- Transfer innovative solutions to the industry
- To help grow our industry while we grow ourselves
- Becoming a technological partner for the client
- To avoid industry relocation
[tabby title=”Advantages and requirements”]
CONFIDENCE and CONFIDENTIALITY with the team
Being sound to achieve TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE
Focused on being LOYAL TO THE CLIENT, not on the occasional sale
- Increase of the turnover figure of the team
- Advanced technical training
- Special prices
- Commercial product training
- Active marketing from Larraioz
- Technical supervision, video presence, latest news
A great team with the Larraioz support and experience that provides the best mechatronic solutions
Get in touch for more information!