Larraioz Elektronika Industrial was born in 1988 as a fusion of experience and innovative spirit.
In our proposal are mixed 35 years of hard work at the service of the industry, continuously researching new products and markets, and developing, when necessary, our own solutions to efficiently solve the most complex tasks of automation, mechatronics and robotics.
Our activity opperates on the following key areas:
◦ Intelligent automation of machines and processes.
◦ Motion, mechatronics, linear and rotary actuators, servoactuators.
◦ Robotics, Scara Robot, Delta Robot, 6-axis Robot.
◦ HMI, friendly interfaces for the operator.
◦ Communications, field buses, real time networks.
◦ PCC applications, PLC, industrial software.
◦ Consultancy and training in the area of automation and mechatronics.
◦ Development of customized hardware/software (Embedded Solutions).
An example of our contribution to sustainability:
◦ Consumption of water from our own spring.
◦ Recycling of organic waste in the company, elaboration of compost.
◦ Selective collection of containers, glass and paper for recycling.
◦ Selective collection of batteries or other discarded electronic elements.
◦ Waste water treatment by decantation and biological filter in situ.
◦ Shared use of vehicle in movements by employees.
◦ Preservation of the park and protected species within an SCI zone.
◦ Absorption of more than 40 tons/year of CO2 (estimated) by our own crops.
◦ Self-supply of 35% of the energy consumption (in consolidation).
A full declaration of principles: to make moderate and rational use of the natural resources, creating solutions of leading-edge technology.
Our instalations: F.A.C.T.
In the year 2013, with the increase of the production and service capacity, we wellcome our new built installations in Aia (Guipuzcoa), the FACT, Francisco Aristeguieta Centro Tecnológico, designed with energy efficiency criteria and is equipped with the latest technological advances with respect to home automation systems and security.
The F.A.C.T. pays tribute with his name to Francisco Aristeguieta, who was One of the driving forces of the creation of the National Technological University of Buenos Aires, Argentina, professor at Instituto Industrial Luis A. Huergo, designer of the Electronics course at CEAC distance academies and literary author.
AID PROGRAM TO SUPPORT BUSINESS R&D – HAZITEK
Proyecto Nº ZE-2018/00011 – EFFORT proiektua
“Arquitectura digital avanzada y energéticamente EFiciente para la Fabricación de componentes y productos, sopORtada en nueva sensórica aplicada en ambientes industriales exTremos” – EFFORT 4.0
In collaboration with Alcorta Forging Group
ACTUACIÓN COFINANCIADA POR EL GOBIERNO VASCO Y LA UNION EUROPEA A TRAVÉS DEL FONDO EUROPEO DE DESARROLLO REGIONAL 2014-2020 (FEDER)
ACTION CO-FUNDED BY THE BASQUE GOVERNMENT AND THE EUROPEAN UNION THROUGH THE EUROPEAN REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND 2014-2020 (FEDER)